lørdag 28. januar 2017

Grønnspetten er med!

Dette er også to bilde frå "Mårskogen".



The European green woodpecker join in to say congrats!
I found great photos in an old book. They show how Norwegian woods would look like just now. The woodpecker even find some flowers, isn´t that something!? Very small, though, it´s winter, after all. But he found my favourites, roses. I like them because of the wonderful smell. Two of the papers used are hand made. One, the very brown, from knuskkjuke. The other one in the background from knivkjuke and rødrandkjuke.

Challenges:
asyoulikeitchallenge, your-favourite-flower-and-why, 26 Roses are my favourite because they smell like heaven!
 http://papirdesign.blogspot.no/2017/01/januarutfordringen.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Fargerikt kort :)

    Tusen takk for at du deltar på Papirdesign sin utfordring :)
    Klem fra Kristine

    SvarSlett
  2. What an amazing mixed media creation. I love looking at all the details. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    SvarSlett
  3. Thank you! I an happy you liked it!

    SvarSlett